Friday, March 21, 2008

MRRAAGGHH! Mancat Monday MRRAAGGHH!


Before I start this post let me take a moment to express my condolences to Smudge's family.
I decided it was best to leave this post for MANCAT MONDAY! The holiday getaway was much shorter than planned. It only lasted about 7 1/2 hours. See, I was attacked by the two lab dogs that were being petsitted. I'm fine-not a mark on me. Can't say the same about the dogs.
When we got up to Chester, Mummy opened up the car door to get me. I was in my traveling case. The big black bully lab came running and woofing right up to me. Mummy's "friend" called the beast off. I was so angry-growling with the furs on my back straight up. Real mancat like, you know? Mummy brought me inside and up to my assigned quarters. I was safe there behind closed doors. Later that night I had a truffle stuck to my tush that Mummy had to take care of. Oh the embarrassment of it all! She brought me to the bathroom just down the hall. The dogs were in with Mummy's "friend" behind closed doors so Mummy assumed I was safe. WRONG!!! The woman opened her door, the dogs were straining to get out. This "friend" said, "oh the heck with it-it's their house." BAM! those beasts were loose! I struggled out of Mummy's arms (this is easy to do when my razor sharp daggers come out) and I made a beeline back to my quarters. The dogs chased me and I turned on them! I also turned into full cat warrior mode. First I slashed at the black lab who was the real bully. He turned tail. MMRRAAGGHH!! Then I went after the yellow lab. She turned tail too. MMRRAAGGHH!!! I left my Tun Tun mark let me tell you! Who knows what would have happened if I did not have my razor sharp daggers??? Mummy slammed the door shut, and packed up our stuff and left after those beasts were once again locked up behind closed doors.Mummy is furious at this woman who did not tell her the black lab was a bully. Plus he had bitten a package carrier that morning! Mummy said she had never seen me like that. I'm a shy guy really. She told me she was very proud of me for being so brave. Mummy was kind of brave too. She had to crawl under the bed and pull me out while I was still growling away in true mancat fashion so she could put me in my traveling case to go home. Home-so good to be back. Mummy can't stop apologizing to me and wuving up on me! I never want to go on vacation again! MEW!

6 comments:

Black Cat said...

Wow, you really saw those woofies off! Good on ya, nocat should have to put up with being bullied. I'm so glad your Mummy took you home.

I've just found you through the comment you left on Smudge and Zoe's blog, which has intrigued me very much. You are psychic? Silly question, of course you are, you're a cat:) xxx

Parker said...

Geeeez, I am glad you are OK. That was a mean woofie and I'm glad you showed him who was boss!

Tun Tun said...

mew Black Cat! Actually Mummy does most of the psychic work. She is a professional animal communicator. I help though!! See, we felt so awful about Smudge that we thought it would help to give a reading. MEW!!!

Daisy said...

Oh Tun Tun! That sounds very, very scairty! But you are a very brave Mancat. I am glad your mom took you home right after that.

Just Ducky said...

Goodness Tun Tun you showed those woofies. I don't think you or your mum will be visiting this person any time soon.

admin said...

oh Tun Tun, you're a real ManCat! We love to hear your story here, you're a such brave furryfrind:)